The NECBC sponsors several events during the year to highlight business and trade opportunities between New England and Canada.
Some recent events have included:
- webinar on cross-border trade and business in the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, April 2020;
- Forum on North American trade, Hanover, NH, Nov. 2019;
- remarks by Peter MacKay, partner at Baker McKenzie and former Federal Minister of Justice, Defense and Foreign Affairs, on the "Canadian/U.S. Relationship," March 2019;
- briefing on Quebec-New England economic trade, by Premier Francois Legault of Quebec, presented with New England Council;
- business panel discussions on "Renegotiating NAFTA", focusing on trade partnerships among MA, NH, Quebec and Canada, with events held in Boston, MA and Manchester, NH;
- discussion on Atlantic Canada trade with New England, with three Maritime Premiers and Canada's Minister of Agriculture;
- panel discussion on U.S.-Canada trade and its implications for the New England economy at "NECBC @35" event in Boston;
- panel discussion on cyber-security featuring Juliette Kayyem of Harvard’s JFK School;
- forum on Transportation, addressing rail, aviation and ports.
Look for further details here and on the "Speaker Programs" page regarding upcoming events.
NECBC Remembers Emery Fanjoy, of the Council of Maritime Premiers
Published May 28th, 2020
The NECBC salutes the memory of Emery Fanjoy, who died earlier this month at the age of 85. Emery was born and raised in Saint John, New Brunswick, and he is buried there with his…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Calendar Of Events
Postponed - Will be Rescheduled to a Future Date - U.S.-Canada Business, Economic and Trade Executive Forum
Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:30p.m.-07:30p.m.
The University of Massachusetts Club, 1 Beacon Street, Boston, MA
This executive level business…
28th Annual U.S./Canada Energy Conference
Thursday, November 12, 2020 - Friday, November 13, 2020
Seaport Hotel, Boston, MAClick here for sponsorship opportunities
(More information TBA)…
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.