The NECBC sponsors several events during the year to highlight business and trade opportunities between New England and Canada.
Recent events have included:
- remarks by Scott Gilmore on Canada redefining itself vis-a-vis U.S.inter-relations, in June 2017;
- Halifax-Boston trade opportunities luncheon, in May 2017;
- panel on cross-border business travel in Boston in March 2017;
- participation at the 23nd annual "International Business Forum and Networking Event" in Boston organized by GBANE and BABCNE, in February 2017;
- panel discussion on U.S.-Canada trade and its implications for the New England economy at "NECBC @35" event in Boston in October 2016;
- panel discussion on cyber-security in April 2016;
- a discussion of Quebec-Vermont business opportunities in Montreal with representatives of AMCHAM of Quebec and with a keynote address by the Governor of VT;
- an economic outlook presented by speakers from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Macdonald-Laurier Institute;
- a forum on Transportation, addressing rail, aviation and ports, in April 2015;
- remarks by business writer Diane Francis on her book: “Merger of the Century".
Look for further details here and on the "Speaker Programs" page regarding upcoming events.
Registration Underway for NECBC’s 25th Annual Energy Conference
Published October 16th, 2017
The NECBC is holding its 25th annual U.S.-Canada energy trade conference on November 8-9, 2017 at the Seaport Hotel in Boston, MA. Registration is underway.
This year’s conf…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Calendar Of Events
U.S. Trade with Canada Seminar & Luncheon
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 09:00a.m.-01:30p.m.
Radisson Hotel Downtown, 700 Elm Street, Manchester, NHKeynote Luncheon Speaker: David Alward,…
25th Annual U.S./Canada Energy, Trade and Technology Conference
Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - Thursday, November 09, 2017
Seaport Hotel, Boston, MAContact Ellen Rota, Conference Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org for spons…
Holiday Cocktail Reception
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 05:30p.m.-07:30p.m.
The University of Massachusetts Club
1 Beacon Street, Boston, MA(Registration details TBA)…
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.