The NECBC sponsors several events during the year to highlight business and trade opportunities between New England and Canada.
Recent events have included:
- Forum on North American trade, Hanover, NH, Nov. 2019;
- remarks by Peter MacKay, partner at Baker McKenzie and former Federal Minister of Justice, Defense and Foreign Affairs, on the "Canadian/U.S. Relationship," March 2019;
- briefing on Quebec-New England economic trade, by Premier Francois Legault of Quebec, presented with New England Council, November 2018;
- Forum on "NAFTA and the New England Economy," presented in conjunction with the New England Council, Boston, MA;
- business panel discussions on "Renegotiating NAFTA", focusing on trade partnerships among MA, NH, Quebec and Canada, with events held in Boston, MA and Manchester, NH;
- discussion on Atlantic Canada trade with New England, with three Maritime Premiers and Canada's Minister of Agriculture;
- remarks by Scott Gilmore on Canada redefining itself vis-a-vis U.S. inter-relations;
- panel discussion on U.S.-Canada trade and its implications for the New England economy at "NECBC @35" event in Boston in October 2016;
- panel discussion on cyber-security featuring Juliette Kayyem of Harvard’s JFK School;
- forum on Transportation, addressing rail, aviation and ports.
Look for further details here and on the "Speaker Programs" page regarding upcoming events.
NECBC Annual Energy Conference Opens Today in Boston
Published November 20th, 2019
The NECBC's "New England-Canada Energy Conference" - held annually in Boston - focuses on all sectors of energy trade and cooperation between the Northeast U.S. and its larges…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Calendar Of Events
NECBC's 27th Annual U.S.-Canada Energy Conference
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - Thursday, November 21, 2019
Seaport Hotel, Boston, MAContact Ellen at email@example.com with conference questionsTake advant…
TSX as an Alternative Public Exchange - What You Need to Know
Wednesday, December 11, 2019 04:00p.m.-05:00p.m.
Office of Pierce Atwood LLP100 Summer Street, Boston, MAJoin us for a panel discussion encou…
NECBC Holiday Cocktail Reception
Wednesday, December 11, 2019 05:30p.m.-07:30p.m.
Serafina Boston10 High Street, Boston, MA 02110Cost: $40
Click here to register and p…
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.