The NECBC sponsors several events during the year to highlight business and trade opportunities between New England and Canada.
Recent events have included:
- panel on cross-border business travel in Boston in March 2017;
- participation at the 23nd annual "International Business Forum and Networking Event" in Boston organized by GBANE and BABCNE, in February 2017;
- panel discussion on U.S.-Canada trade and its implications for the New England economy at "NECBC @35" event in Boston in October 2016;
- panel discussion on cyber-security in April 2016;
- a discussion of Quebec-Vermont business opportunities in Montreal with representatives of AMCHAM of Quebec and with a keynote address by the Governor of VT;
- an economic outlook presented by speakers from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Macdonald-Laurier Institute;
- a forum on Transportation, addressing rail, aviation and ports, in April 2015;
- remarks by business writer Diane Francis on her book: “Merger of the Century".
Look for further details here and on the "Speaker Programs" page regarding upcoming events.
Bank of Canada Maintains Interest Rates
Published May 25th, 2017
On May 24, the Bank of Canada announced that “the current degree of monetary stimulus is appropriate at present, and maintains the target for the overnight rate at 1/2 per ce…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Calendar Of Events
June Luncheon Meeting
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 11:30a.m.-02:00p.m.
Guest Speaker: Scott Gilmore, Canadian Write, MacleansMagazine; Founder, Building MarketsSpeak…
25th Annual U.S./Canada Energy, Trade and Technology Conference
Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - Thursday, November 09, 2017
Seaport Hotel, Boston, MAContact Ellen Rota, Conference Coordinator, email@example.com for spons…
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.